"Of Sheers and a Witcher I Sing"
|Blood and Wine|
|?? / ??|
Of Sheers and a Witcher I Sing is a secondary quest in the Blood and Wine expansion.
- Beauclair is a city steeped in tradition, awash with wine and echoing with song. Though an unfortunate banishment had deprived its artistic scene of a certain bard's stimulating presence several years prior, at this time the town was still home to many talented composers, including a certain Adrien de Rouleau, whose career I had launched by giving him the nom de plume "Le Papillon." It was this rising literary star who one day asked Geralt for help finding a missing person: his hairdresser and close friend. Though this did not seem at first a job for a witcher, Geralt, for whom old habits die hard, decided to yet again help a poet in need.
- Le Papillon's suspicions were well-founded: the hairdresser had indeed run into some serious trouble . An unsatisfied client, a knight named Beau Duvall, had taken him captive. Humiliated by a haircut which he felt did no justice to his inner beauty, Duvall wanted the hairdresser to pay a high price for his sloppy scissor work. Luckily Geralt arrived in the nick of time and despatched Duvall and his band to the next world. Thus the kidnappers were taught a lesson and the witcher earned the undying gratitude of hairdresser and poet alike.
- Force open the doors to the hairdresser's salon using the Aard Sign
- Use your Witcher Senses to look for clues about what happened to Jean-Louis
- Follow Le Papillon
- Kill the monster (an archespore)
- Search the meadow using your Witcher Senses
- Follow the footprints
- Search the cave
- Save the hairdresser
- Defeat Beau Duvall
- The correct spelling is "shears"