The Blue Stripes are an elite Temerian Special Forces military unit headed by Vernon Roche. The unit consists of dauntless swashbucklers, interrogation specialists, noiseless scouts – all of them extremely loyal to their leader.
So far the Blue Stripes unit has suffered only one failure – they haven't managed to capture the infamous bandit Iorveth.
Notable members[edit | edit source]
The fate of the Blue Stripes[edit | edit source]
Roche's Path[edit | edit source]
During their stay in Flotsam, Bernard Loredo's collusion with Kaedwen is discovered. Roche, disgusted by the man's treachery, decides to thwart his plans and raid his mansion. With Geralt's assistance, the Blue Stripes succeed. Soon afterwards, they set sail to support Henselt's campaign against Aedirn over Lormark.
To Roche's despair, during their stay at Henselt's side, the entire unit is accused of participating in the square coin conspiracy against the king. They are hanged on Dethmold's order, with only Ves surviving after enduring rape at the hands of Henselt.
|Operation in Flotsam||The end of the Blue Stripes|
Iorveth's path[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Special unit forces, like the Blue Stripes, are known of their efficiency and ruthlessness. Their members are mostly people who have "nothing to lose", enjoy "hunting non-humans" and are often treated as "human Scoia'tael"
- Ves is the only female member.
- One of the Blue Stripes members proposed to Triss
- Every Blue Stripes member has a tattoo.
- Silas claims that Fenn is a psycho.